About The Oxford Comma
The Oxford Comma is a communication strategy and writing consultancy.
We work with you to plan and create communication activity and material to suit your needs, style and goals.
We’re committed to using the Oxford comma and other tools at our disposal to craft and distribute messages that are clear and unambiguous.
Our workshops help people in government, business and academia write clearly and simply for maximum impact.
Based in Adelaide, The Oxford Comma works with designers, photographers and developers to produce documents, websites, visual presentations and digital media on time, to budget.
Principal Karen Phillips is a former print journalist, editor and journalism lecturer who will help you reach your audiences in business, government, media and the public.
Contact us for a chat about our professional services.
At The Oxford Comma, we respond to what you tell us about your vision and your objectives and recommend how, when and where you should tell your story.
Recent projects include:
- speechwriting for South Australian government agencies and higher education executives
- publication planning, production and writing for a global auto manufacturer
- copywriting to influence an international company to expand in South Australia
- planning and copywriting for a public-focused government website
- speeches and brochure content for a university graduation ceremony
- condensing complex multicultural policies into a document for local government, non-profits and the public.
We’re team players who respond to what you tell us about your long-term goals and your short-term pressures and demands.